What do companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Spotify, Twitter and Uber have in common? They are responsive organizations, built on sense and respond instead of plan and predict. These lean and mean learning machines leverage technology to power the next industrial revolution of the digital age.
- are driven by a purpose greater than profit, the focus is on product excellence instead of an immediate business case
- believe business models and customer value reveal over time by continuously hacking together products and services, testing and improving them
- use frequent experimentation and product iterations based on realtime feedback from measuring everything
- have a high focus on company high autonomy and high alignment, a culture of freedom and responsibility, context not control
- while the leadership team sets the macro long-term direction, self-organized teams are empowered to figure out how to achieve this
Our purpose is to future-proof the operating model of organizations by applying agile principles and igniting change and innovation. Due to the rise of disruptive technology and the increasing pace of change, this is becoming a survival strategy for an increasingly number of companies.